In the age of one click purchases and same day delivery, keeping a customer waiting while you search for information is simply not good enough. This is where we can help.
Our headsets allow immediate communication between colleagues, wherever they are in the store. This creates a whole host of customer service benefits. We’ll look at these in a moment, but first let us introduce you to the star of the show.
Simple and sturdy: meet the VoCoVo headset
The basic idea of our headsets is simple. They provide a wearable channel of communication that connects your entire team. Colleagues can have crystal-clear conversations at the push of a button, without having to interrupt their work.
Our headsets work using a system of base units to transmit a radio signal between headsets. This means that they function without an internet connection. Even if your wi-fi goes down, your headsets will continue to work. Each base unit has a range of up to 300 metres, providing a clear signal, even in large stores with multiple floors or departments.
The best on the market
Our headsets are now on their fourth iteration, and we believe we have perfected the design. We are not the only retail headset on the market, but we are confident that we are the best. Unique features include:
- Three different wearing styles for maximum comfort
- A total weight of just 28g- 8g lighter than our nearest competitor
- A 48 hour battery life from a three hour charge- over twice as long as other headsets
- A tactile PTT (Push To Talk) button and a mute feature to avoid accidental conversations
More than just a walkie-talkie
“Aren’t they just fancy walkie-talkies?”
This is a question we get asked a lot. While there are some similarities, we believe that our headsets offer a substantial improvement over walkie-talkies in a number of key areas:
- Headsets come with full-duplex technology. Unlike a walkie-talkie, users can speak and listen at the same time.
- Headsets are hands-free, allowing you to work while you talk.
- Headsets can be integrated with your telephone system, allowing colleagues to make and receive calls from the shop floor.
- Headsets transmit messages directly into the user’s ear, making them more discrete.
Take your customer service to the next level
Now we come to the most important question. What does this mean for customer service? This is where our headsets really shine. By enabling instant communication between team members, VoCoVo opens up a whole new world of customer service possibilities:
- Find information for customers without leaving their side. If a customer has a question you can’t answer, you can contact another colleague at the push of a button. Our research shows that this will save the average colleague 1.4km of walking per day.
- Headsets allow colleagues to multitask, meaning they can get more done in less time. Installing VoCovo could improve task efficiency by up to 105 minutes per day.
- Colleagues can authorise self-checkout purchases remotely, speeding up the checkout process significantly.
Not only does this improve the customer experience- it also saves you money. We’ve calculated that VoCoVo can save stores as much as £96,000 per year, paying for itself many times over.
We’re proud of our headsets, and we’re always keen to show them in action. Get in touch today to book a demonstration.