Thank you for visiting VoCoVo. This Web site (our “Site”) is organised, provided and hosted by Strongbyte Solutions Ltd t/a VoCoVo. All content, information, and services provided on and through our Site may be used only under the following terms and conditions.
VoCoVo is the owner of all the information collected through its website.VoCoVo does not and will not sell or release the information it collects to any third party.
Consultants and loyal customers who subscribe or register with VoCoVo will be requested to provide personal information including an e-mail address. The information provided is used purely for information requested from VoCoVo in accordance with the rules and regulation of the Consultants Agreement forms and the Customer Registration forms.
Protecting Your Information
Strongbyte Solutions Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller– A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor– A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person
Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data
Personal data– The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example name, passport number, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Special categories personal data –The GDPR refers to sensitive personal data as ‘special categories of personal data’ (as explained in Article 9 of GDPR). The special categories specifically include genetic data, and biometric data where processed to uniquely identify an individual. Other examples include racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data, trade union membership,political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third party– means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
- Who are we?
Strongbyte Solutions Ltd is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: Unit 7, Wychwood Business Centre, Milton Rd, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6XU. For all data matters contact 01386 725100.
- The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Tracking Sales Order Processing
Track Invoices & Payments
Notification of new products and/or services.
- The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
- Personal data including Name, Address, Telephone Number(s), Email Address and correspondence History.
- Special categories of data Payment Records.
We have obtained your personal data from direct communication with yourself.
- What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Personal data (article 6 of GDPR)
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
|Consent of the data subject;||You have consented when placing an order.|
You have requested to be included in correspondence through our website, email or trade show.
|Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract||Sales order processing.|
More information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website.
- Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with employees of Strongbyte Solutions Ltd.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and we only retain your data for the following purposes and use the following criteriato determine how long to retain your personal data:-
You remain a customer of Strongbyte Solutions Ltd.
Until you request your removal from our mailing list.
- Providing us with your personal data
We require your personal data as it is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, WHERE CONSENT WAS YOUR LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
- Transfer of Data Abroad
We do not transfer personal data outside the eea.
- Automated Decision Making
From time to time we will use your data to inform you of new products and services based on criteria such as recent website activity, recent orders placed and lack of activity.
- Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
- How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact us on 01386 725100.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
Cookies are the names of a technology that allows sites to store information in your browser. These Cookies does not identify you. It does however, give your browser and identifier that our web site only can recognise while you are logged to our web site and allow VoCoVo to monitor and track traffic that enable us to improve and deliver a better service. We strongly recommend that use the option that notify you when a Cookie is received in your browser, which then gives you the option of accepting or denying the accepting it.
Links to other Web Sites
Our web site may have links to other Web sites. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites linked to our Site, nor do we control their content or privacy policies. The information in this privacy statement relates only to our Web site.
Changes to this Statement
VoCoVo reserves the right to alter, change and amend its privacy statement and policies without prior notice. Please check back frequently, especially before you submit any Personally Identifiable Information at our site, to see if this Privacy Statement has changed.
By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at that time of use.