VoCoVo isn’t just about the hardware. Our Headsets, Call Points and Keypads integrate seamlessly to create a system that is more than the sum of its parts. All of our equipment is designed to be user-friendly, and so is the intuitive software that backs it up. We test every product thoroughly to ensure that it is as reliable as possible.
But the shop floor can be unpredictable, and even the best systems need attention now and then. That’s why all VoCoVo customers receive extensive and ongoing support as standard:
- A dedicated account manager to handle your queries
- Expert support via email or telephone
- Hands-on training sessions for your team
- Specialised triage training for your IT department
- Access to detailed online support guides
In addition to our inclusive support, customers can choose one of three support packages. Whether you’re looking for a little extra help or a fully managed service, we’ve got you covered.
Find out more about our products
Don’t be fooled by the name. Our standard care package is anything but basic. It comes with everything you need to manage your VoCoVo system internally. This package is ideal for smaller stores who want to keep track of their performance:
- Dedicated software update plan created for you.
- Track your performance with detailed system reports. See how individual stores are performing and compare your store’s performance to others.
- Check device temperatures, charging status and battery status. This allows you to carry out maintenance tasks in good time.
MaaS (Managed as a Service)
Our second package is designed for customers who would rather leave the system maintenance to us. This is perfect for larger stores where time is at a premium. We’ll take care of the fiddly, day to day tasks so that you can concentrate on the bigger picture. If you choose the MaaS package, we will:
- If a piece of equipment needs repairing or replacing, we’ll do it for you. We don’t use third party stockists, so there are no delivery delays.
- Provide you with an extended warranty on all hardware for the duration of your contract.
- Our remote maintenance significantly reduces the number of engineer visits needed, but in the event of an engineer needing to go to site, VoCoVo will do so with no extra cost.
DaaS (Device as Service)
Our DaaS package gives you all the benefits of MaaS along with an added layer of personalised service. With DaaS, we supply all of your equipment on a lease basis. This saves you money on upfront costs and means that we take full responsibility for monitoring and maintaining your service. Choosing the DaaS package means that we can:
- Send you a detailed monthly report to help you track and improve your service.
- Prioritise your queries when you contact our support team.
Ongoing support is better for everyone
Our relationship with our customers doesn’t end when we make a sale. We believe that technical support is just as important as hardware. Whatever package you choose, you can count on us to keep everything running smoothly. Staying in touch with our customers also benefits us. By taking a hands-on approach, we are able to keep track of the problems that crop up regularly. This allows us to update and improve our technology accordingly.