From reducing walking distance to improving task efficiency, VoCoVo allows you to make the most of the resources at your disposal. Our research shows that implementing VoCoVo can save you as much as £111 per week per store by improving task efficiency, and £316 per week per store by reducing walking distance. This means that VoCoVo is likely to pay for itself in a matter of weeks.
All of our equipment is designed to be as sturdy as possible. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of VoCoVo without worrying about the need for repairs or replacements. Every piece of equipment has its own unique set of features, so it’s worth looking at each in turn.
What do customers want after the pandemic is over? Read our report to find out.
Headsets are the core component of the VoCoVo ecosystem. For VoCoVo to work its magic, every colleague needs to wear a headset (or handset) at all times. This means that they have to be comfortable, portable and durable. Now on their fourth iteration, our headsets are designed to be just that:
- A total weight of just 28 grams
- Three different wearing styles for maximum comfort
- 48 hours of standby battery life and nine hours of talk time on a single charge
- Headsets can be fully charged in just three hours
- Clear two-way communication at a range of 120 metres
Call Points are the customer’s point of contact with colleagues. They can be placed at convenient locations around the store, allowing you to unman counters and desks without abandoning your customers. As Call Points often operate in areas with no colleague presence, you need to be sure that they will keep working in your absence. You may also want to move them to different areas of the store depending on footfall. This means that they have to be portable and quick to set up. We designed our Call Points with these criteria in mind:
- Call Points last up to 90 days on a single charge
- Multiple charging options including mains charging and rechargeable batteries
- Call Points have a range of 90m
- Each Call Point weighs just 28g, making it easy to move around the store
Keypads provide a lifeline for checkout colleagues by allowing them to call for assistance when working alone. Just like our other products, VoCoVo keypads won’t let you down:
- Battery life of up to a month on a single charge
- Multiple battery options
- A range of 120m in open environments, or 10m via bluetooth
- Keypads run on their own frequency, so they will work even if your wifi goes down
Even the most reliable products can sometimes go wrong. That’s why we offer a range of support packages to suit any business. All of these packages allow you to track the status of your devices through our online portal. You can see which devices will soon need repairing or updating, allowing you to fix any issues in good time. If you opt for one of our premium packages, VoCoVo will do this for you. We will automatically replace older products and schedule engineer visits so you can enjoy complete peace of mind.