Under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sale of Goods Act you (the customer) have the right to:
- Request Information regarding Strongbyte Solutions Ltd, the products and consumer rights before purchase.
- Cancel an order any time up to 2 days after receiving the goods.
- Return an order any time up to 30 days after receiving the goods.
You cannot send back:
- Items that have been in contact with the mouth, nose or inner ear, including microphones, in ear monitoring and earphones, due to hygiene and health and safety policies.
- Computer software, CD’s, DVD’s if unsealed.
- Personalised, made to order, custom orders.
- Goods or services where the price depends on the financial market.
- Goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned such as perishables.
- All brand new products have a manufacturer 12 month warranty period (This does not replace or limit a customer’s rights).
If you’re not happy with your online purchase you may return it within 30 days providing:
- The goods are sealed and in the original packaging.
- The goods are sent at the customer’s own cost by an insured delivery method.
- The goods are sent with proof of purchase.
A full refund will be paid within 14 days of cancellation including standard carriage costs. A more expensive delivery method will be reimbursed at the standard delivery rate. Strongbyte Solutions Ltd will not accept responsibility for damages incurred while returning goods and has the right to deduct a handling/ restocking fee if the value of goods has been diminished.
To cancel or return an order please complete the below form. Customer Services will then confirm with a returns number/cancellation reference. This does not affect your statutory rights.