Under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sale of Goods Act you (the customer) have the right to:
- Request Information regarding VOCOVO, the products and consumer rights before purchase.
- Cancel an order any time up to 2 days after receiving the goods.
- Return an order any time up to 30 days after receiving the goods.
You cannot send back:
- Items that have been in contact with the mouth, nose or inner ear, including microphones, in ear monitoring and earphones, due to hygiene and health and safety policies.
- Computer software, CD’s, DVD’s if unsealed.
- Personalised, made to order, custom orders.
- Goods or services where the price depends on the financial market.
- Goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned such as perishables.
- All brand new products have a manufacturer 12 month warranty period (This does not replace or limit a customer’s rights).
If you’re not happy with your online purchase you may return it within 30 days providing:
- The goods are sealed and in the original packaging.
- The goods are sent at the customer’s own cost by an insured delivery method.
- The goods are sent with proof of purchase.
A full refund will be paid within 14 days of cancellation including standard carriage costs. A more expensive delivery method will be reimbursed at the standard delivery rate. VOCOVO will not accept responsibility for damages incurred while returning goods and has the right to deduct a handling/ restocking fee if the value of goods has been diminished.
To cancel or return an order please complete the below form. Customer Services will then confirm with a returns number/cancellation reference. This does not affect your statutory rights.