With ‘efficiency’ running through the foundations of the architecture, infrastructure and company ethos. The Sussex Exchange (TSE) came to VoCoVo in search of a robust communications solution capable of transmitting this ethos into the day-to-day operations across their events space, restaurant, and cinema auditorium.
Overlooking the Marline Valley, The Sussex Exchange venue operates to a high standard of sustainability boasting a biomass boiler, facilities flushed by rainwater and a structural layout designed to optimise the effects of natural daylight.
The Sussex Exchange Video Case Study
The Sussex Exchange recognises the compound benefits of future-proofing operations in order to prevent issues while staying agile when facing the types of logistical challenges that are inevitable across the range of environments and varied floor plans at the site.
- Reduce dependency on front desk to find people and pass on messages.
- Empower teams to communicate without leaving their areas.
- Enable teams to meet customer needs quickly and competently.
- Increase up-selling opportunities through rapid information sharing.
Despite the elaborate TSE environment, a relatively simple install of VoCoVo’s flagship solution proved sufficient to cover all requirements. Serving up to 29 headsets via a single base unit, the VoCoVo ’Go’ system delivers crystal clear duplex (two-way) communication with ‘push-to-talk’ speech for brief communications plus a three-minute ‘talk lock’ function for prolonged dialogue and hands-free use enabling uninterrupted mobility, multitasking and discreet, on-the-go voice interactions at a distance.
- Improved ability to fulfil visitors’ needs without delays.
- Reduced reliance on using front desk as the messenger.
- Better opportunity capture around upselling products and services.
- Time-saving with multiple knock-on effects on motivation.
- Greater empowerment for staff to represent the TSE brand.
Examples of the felt perks range from simple time-saving and waiting-time reductions on fulfilling customer requests, to improved team dynamic and a breaking down of inter-departmental ‘silos’, allowing enhanced collaboration between different teams.
The net result of all this? Seamless workflows and a productive fluidity that underpins service delivery throughout the different components of conferencing, dining and leisure events that TSE combine so uniquely and with pride.
The bottom line is that VoCoVo is making a difference to the bottom line at TSE by allowing greater opportunity capture in upselling to visitors and enabling teams to represent the integrity and calibur of the TSE brand.
Find out VoCoVo can assist your restaurant by contacting us today.